A tenant needs to provide a valid passport and a valid Residence Visa copy. The original copies of both the documents have to be produced and presented by the tenant to the Property Broker. If it is a Corporate Tenant, he will have to provide a valid Trade License, General Manager’s Passport Copy(if he is signing the the Agreement) and valid passport of the Occupant.